Suitable for Algae eating shrimps. Crystal red shrimps, red bee shrimps. Neocardinal species like cherry shrimps and neon green. Made in Japan for over 10 years now. Weight 30g (9.6 oz) Storage Store them in cool and low humidity place and storage duration is one year after opening package. Provide essential food for the baby shrimps and reduce death rates. Use Japan's Best Selling Brand.
Benefits of Shirakura Micro-organism Powder
- Micro-organism will hatch and grow from this yellow powder. Micro-organism is very important in shrimp tank, as baby shrimp is eating mostly this
- This product is critical for healthy baby shrimp as it provide food for the babies and reduces their death rate.
- The micro-organism will help to resolve organic contaminants on the gravel and keep the gravel clean
- After a few weeks start adding this, you may feel clarity of water and color of shrimp improved.
- It is currently the bestselling micro-organism for shrimps in the market now.
- Studies by Hokkaido University, Japan has proven that baby shrimps have better chance of survival by feeding on the micro-organism. Besides, the micro-organism consumes the waste of shrimp, so you can save time with less water-changes.
Shrimp hobbyists say that their shrimps will swarm the Shirakua food much more than the Hakari brand or anything else they have fed them.