Home > Best Cichlid Pellets for large tropical fish and cichlids
Best Cichlid Pellets for large tropical fish and cichlids
Hikari Bio-Gold +
are the best cichlid pellets on the market today that can be fed as a daily diet for large carnivorous cichlids and tropical fish. This food is a powerful color enhancing diet that contains a source of live naturally occurring microorganisms. You can expect vibrant coloration and the super charged nutrient mix promotes rapid fat deposit free growth.
Your fish will devour this premium grade fish food which is perfect for omnivorous or carnivorous cichlids and large tropical fish. Feed fish up to three times daily an amount your fish will completely consume in a period of a few minutes. Avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period. Perfect cichlid pellets for large cichlids like Jaguars
, Jack Dempsey
, and smaller species like Apistogramma
or Tropheus duboisi
Hikari 8.8-Ounce Cichlid Bio-Gold and Floating Pellets, Medium
Daily diet for South American cichlids utilizing bio-technology for superior coloration. Great for larger tropical fish requiring higher protein levels. Research, exploration and breeding experience allows us to produce another worlds first...
- Floating pellets allow easy monitoring of amount eaten
- Contains Beneficial Probiotic Living Microorganisms ? Hikari Germ
- More utilization of the nutrition equates to less waste output
- Contains stabilized vitamin-C which wont degrade over time as easily as non-stabilized vitamin-C and supports a healthy immune system
- Hikari Germ super-charges the digestive process allowing better utilization of the color enhancing ingredients
||min 10,000 CFU/g
Contains Beneficial Living Microorganisms - "Hikari-Germ™"
Visible Color Improvement
Improved Water Quality
Tropical Sinking Algae Wafers 8.8oz
8.80 OuncesFish Food White Fish Meal, Wheat Flour, Wheat-germ Meal, Alpha Starch, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Meal, Fish Oil, Brewer S Dried Yeast, Shrimp Meal, Spirulina, Salt, Carotene, Monopotassium Phosphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3, Etc...
- Specifically developed for the hard to feed plecostomus &amp; other algae eating bottom feeders.
- Nutritional excellence, high levels of vegetable matter that algae eaters prefer & love high in stabilized vitamin c.
- Will not dissolve nor cloud the water.
Other related Best of articles for cichlids
Best cichlid tank algae eater which one should you pick?
Best cichlid to breed for profit
Best filter for cichlid tank - Power Filter Aquarium Reviews
Best food for cichlid color - Top 10 brands reviewed
Best heater for cichlid tank nearly indestructible learn which one
Best Malawi cichlid food designed for herbivorous cichlids
Best peacock cichlids types that look the best