are known for their Precision Calibrated Aquarium Heaters for both freshwater and marine aquariums. They manufacture five different Aquaeon Pro Heaters ranging in watts from 50 watt, 100 watt, 150 watt, 200 watt and 250 watts.
There are so many benefits to owning this heater but the most impressive is their construction. This heater is made of a durable aluminum core for strength and even heat distribution with no glass components. What does this mean to you? It means this heater is shatterproof and nearly indestructible.
Another great benefit of these heaters is that it’s fully submersible and can be positioned vertically or horizontally in the aquarium. It offers a great safety benefit, it automatically turns off if the heater is left out of water and resets and works normally when placed back in water.
The light indicators are awesome, this heater features a power monitor light. A red light indicates the Aqueon Pro Heater is heating and a green light indicates the aquarium has reached the desired set temperature. Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Aqueon 06106 Pro Heaters Submersible Aquarium Heater, 100-Watt
Aqueon features a variety of accessories to help keep your fish and their aquatic environment clean and healthy. Aqueon introduces the most accurate, reliable, durable and easy to use aquarium heaters on the market...
- Power monitor light
- Shatterproof and nearly indestructible
- Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature settings
- Fully submersible
- For fresh or saltwater aquariums
Standard Benefits of Aqueon Pro Heaters
Power monitor Light:
• Red: Heating
• Green: Aquarium has reached set temperature
Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature settings and safety
• Automatically turns off if heater is left out of water
• Resets and works normally when placed back in water
Shatterproof and nearly indestructible
• Durable aluminum core for strength and even heat distribution
• No glass components
• Can be placed vertically or horizontally in the aquarium
• Large temperature control knob makes modifying the temperature easy
Other related Best of articles for cichlids